Test

Hi Andy, and please pardon the delay,

Thanks for the "click" in response to my test message. It came through loud and clear.

I've recently put together a new computer and seem to have a problem with the mail application. Some way, my message came through along with the automated "out of town" response from someone's computer. But then nothing further.

On a hunch I booted my old computer and your message along with several others appeared. I'll check my mail that way while ironing out the problem.

Add my congrats for the windfall.  Whatever you did....do it again.<g>

Fletcher