Re: excibition print sizes + one more question

--- In photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lookaround360@xxxx wrote:

> Seems to me that given your lack of experience with mounting and
> editing, etc you need to find someone to give you hands-on help.
luckilily i do have such help..of a fellow painter that thas matted
everysingle of his work(100hunderds of scetches etc, 10s of
excibitions) who has his own matte board cutting machine.
no problem here

 Not
> having that,  here's my two cents worth: From what has been
discussed
> so far RE sizes and choices,  I get the impression that you are
after a
> more decorative effect.
no, more like creating an impression

I would flush mount everything on gator board
> or foam core with no mats or frames and sized to suite each image. I
> would go for the largest sizes you can manage.
yes...i cannot imagine rock concert photographs being framed. I want
them RAW...so i tend towards your suggestion....

ah1 if only could find the time to prepare!

thanks, kostas