Re: Gallery review

Thanks for the critique. I guess the image doesn't work. I have a closer one
with the bodies, but I didn't think it was appropriate for this group unless
everyone was forewarned.

<< Leslie Spurlock -- After the Gunfight (Haiti: Feb/Mar 04) -- I can't
 really see anything.  No facial expressions, it's hard even to see
 hand and finger positions (holding things, or gesturing).  The empty
 lower third is an interesting choice that I'm not sure is a mistake;
 it lends a distinctly different look to the photo at least.