Re: PS 7 work Space Missing

I'd try to right-click on the task bar and select
"maximize" or "restore".

I have 6.0, and I sort of remember that happened to me
one time, but it was surely due to my incredible
ability to mess things with my hasty typing!

If tou can see the menus, look under "View" or
"Window" to see on the "selectionable" options.

HTH

=====