Re: PS 7 Work Space Missing

At 11:35 AM 7/12/2004, Russell Baker wrote:
Well in the mean time I did reinstall PS7

With out saving the preferences
(since I couldn't find it and I am still a bit
lost on saving it under a different name)

You HAVE to remove the preferences file. It does not install a new preferences file when you reinstall, and it doesn't remove the old one. There is some good reason for this - if you have a problem that doesn't involve the preferences and reinstall, you won't lose your preferences. The downside is that you have to remove it manually. So follow the link I sent on where to find it. Right click on it and rename it. Then restart PS.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com