Re: New twist at my wedding last week

Instant pictures of a wedding?
I thought brides+grooms wanted to have a memory a couple of weeks after the excietement is gone...
then maybe I'm just too old-fashined
I bought 24 disposable cameras for our wedding, then asked the guests to take pictures but return the cameras for us to process. 11 of them made it back to us, 2 got back to my mom a month later, and we had some of the funniest and most spontaneous pics of our friends and family.