Re: PF Exhibits: Mistaken Identity!

John,

Imagine my surprise and embarrassment at seeing my cat instead of myself on this week's gallery! Here's the self portrait. Sorry for the mistake...
 http://www.palcewski.com/X/john1lj.jpg

There was quite a debate about the photograph as the exhibit was being
installed and the decision was made to go with it because maybe you were "pulling our leg" in friendly jest ... plus it was not noticed until the last minute so there was no time to "investigate" the situation.

I hope that the bit of humor associated with the mistake was received with a
smile by all concerned!  :)   We'll replace the image sometime today if that is
OK with you.

Andy and the staff