Buzz

Hello, all, just got word that a photograph of mine of a 16th century fresco here in Ischia will appear in "Sonnets for Michelangelo," by Vittoria Colonna, edited and translated by Abigail Brundin, to be published in Spring 2005 by The University of Chicago Press. Payment? A free copy of the book.

I get more of a buzz from this than most of my high-paying freelance photography clients in New York and Philadelphia!

More details here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe

John