Re: Highway photographer

No, but I remember years ago, in a psychology lecture I had, a professor detailed a behavioral research study in which the behavior of the drivers and passengers were observed through a natural survey process.  The most frequent passenger behavior observed was nosepicking.  I just try to keep my eyes on the road.

Ted Jackson <tedj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know the name of the relatively well-known photographer who
specialized in taking unposed photographs of people just driving down the
highway (pulling up alongside and taking their picture), whose collection
was featured in a televised documentary news program a few years ago? Can
anyone tell me the artist's name or where to view that collection?

Thanks!

Ted Jackson

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?