Re: Anyone Know This Site???

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:30:19 -0400
shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone here know of or have a connection with this web site?
>
> ShareYourExperiences.com
>
> https://shareyourexperiences.com
>
> I'd like to sign up for 6 months, but would like some input first. Are
> they reliable? Have any of you gotten a bad review from them? Their
> prices seem reasonable. Less than $10 monthly.

Hmm. Well, if you like to pay me $8 I'll give you my experiences with
sharemy[sic]experiences.com.

Looks like a scam to me - there's a very odd "Do not email" button on
the front page (why is this https, incidentally?), and it says - I
quote:

"NOTE - If you have multiple email addresses you must add all of them to
the Do Not Email List to fully prevent further email from this website."

It is never necessary to give an email address to an honest organisation
to prevent it spamming (oops!) you. You would only need to select the
"Do not publicise email address" box.

Brian Chandler
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/