Re: problems

help!

I had a beautiful black-and-white print made on Agfa Portriga paper, but a rabid squirrel ran into the house and knocked over a lit candle. In a subsequent pass through the room the maniacal squirrel managed to set his tail ablaze on the overturned candle. Panicked further, the flaming, demented rodent then knocked over a floor lamp which crashed into the aforementioned, and nicely framed, print which then slipped off its hanger and fell face-first into a small carved totem on the floor--the result of this impaling was an eagle perched atop a rectangular platform. Needless to say, the print was destroyed. The good news is that the squirrel was able to find a way out and managed to set the woods afire, but the house was spared. The squirrel was never seen again.

I have the negative, it was in a fireproof safe. Does anyone know where I can find some Agfa Portriga paper (the original formula) on which to make a new copy of this wonderful print? No other paper was ever able to get the right tonality for this particular negative.

thanks