Gallery 29 May 2004

At 16:19 +0900 6/1/04, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
I think this is another image that would look good in a large print. On my screen it just seems a bit dull and static. I'll bet it's tough getting something really special in a place like this. I thought the white areas were water or sand but remembered you said it was soda. The shadows on the mountains look quite blue. I wonder how a skylight might have helped or a bit of manipulation to give the shot a warmer look.

You're right about the image looking much better in a large print. Here are some other comments on the blue of the background.....