Re: Pricing guidelines needed for greeting card useage

You can also download the good program, FotoQuote, which is basically a searchable database of stock, editorial, and assignment photo prices. You can learn more about the program at http://www.fotoquote.com. A portion of the database is available immediately, but you have to register and pay the license fee to see all the categories. I have found the prices to be a good starting point, but the bottom line is the image is worth whatever the client is willing to pay. A hackneyed truism, indeed, but still true.

-Alan Bucknam