Re: Wrong Address

Russ and others FYI,

> Some how you have my old E mail Address under my photo!

This should not happen (can't get good help theses days!) but the reason for
it is that every contributor has a "template" page and sometimes, for odd ball
reasons, an older version of a particular contributor's template page is pulled
up. This could be solved by responsible purging of older versions but, alas,
this does not always happen.

Now you know!  :)

Andy and staff