RE: Pemission for posting quotes

> What a jerk.  Crikey, if every quote ever by anyone had to be
> authorised by the author before anyone else could use it -
> well, maybe that is copyright gone mad or is it just the
> capitalist's Nirvana.  Heck, you attribute the quote to the
> author ... thinks, the Dalai Lama is still alive ... a lot of
> people quote him ... beware!!!
>
> Bob
>
> PS: This phrase is Copyright 2004 to Quacko inc.  No use
> authorised ;o)

TOO LATE! I already had it printed up on 40,000 cocktail napkins. Its just beneath a picture of Britney Spears riding Harry Potter's broom. They should be on sale on eBay next month. My kid wants to try water skiing this summer so I need some cash for a jet boat.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery