RE: crowded frame

My photography vocabulary is embarrassing.  I am familiar with the keystone effect and was wondering if this picture exhibits the same thing, just in a different fashion.  Or is there another term for it?  Anywho, can this be fixed easily in PS?  If so, which friggin' tool is used?

Perspective can also be manipulated during cropping (at least in PS6) by checking the 'perspective' option once you have made your crop selection. You merely drag the corners of the selection. Sometimes though when the angles of the sides are extreme, I get some weird results with the entire image being stretched.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"You are never what you seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery