crowded frame

Hey gang,

As I'm getting more and more comfortable with PS tools and things to make my pictures more, I've allowed myself to be led to the conclusion that pictures like this can be fixed to make verticals more vertical:  http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham/durhamcath.html

My photography vocabulary is embarrassing.  I am familiar with the keystone effect and was wondering if this picture exhibits the same thing, just in a different fashion.  Or is there another term for it?  Anywho, can this be fixed easily in PS?  If so, which friggin' tool is used?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?