Re: Gallery Review

If I'm in bright sunlight, I almost always have a polarizer on just in case I get siome reflection somwhere, or I want that blue blue sky.

Photogonow@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 5/23/04 11:51:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris
Yellow Flowers

I like this one.  I get a kick out of how the curve of the flower stems is so uniform towards the sun, they almost look choreographed.  Decent depth of field.  At the angle shot, do you think a hood might have stopped the spots?

Thanks TREVOR,

I have always heard that plants bend toward the Sun to get the most light.  I didn't realize this photo showed it until Your review.  Yes, I should have had a better lens hood - but the use of the Polar filter changed the screw-on thread size. I now have a digital camera and am using adapter rings so I can still make use of my old 52 mm Nikon filters.  I did use an old 35 mm lens hood.

Your photo 'Worn Down to Self' appears to be -polarized- also.  True?

jIMMY

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?