Re: grain vs. noise

Here's a counter-point...

	With high-speed film, I always found the change in colour much more objectionable than increased grain, but the grain was annoying too...

	Now with the Nikon D70 (which is the only DSLR I've used outside the studio), I don't mind the grain at all. It is quite monochromatic, and quite pleasing to the eye.

	With my little Canon A60, the high-ISO images were very speckled with RGB noise, and so very ugly to the eye (like a TV with interference), but the D70 is just noise.

Deen