Re: Fuji S7000

At 07:51 PM 5/18/2004, Phlash Photographie' wrote:
Any one use the Canon 10D or Nikon D70. I need to choose between the two and don't mind paying for the better.

I'd suggest you try them both and see which one is ergonomically better for you. There aren't really any decisive feature differences. I bought a 10D, but that was mostly because I'm familiar with the Canon interface.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com