Re: Late Review of Gallery: 2004-05-08

#I'm startin to get the 'hint' of -uninteresting- subject matter
Jimmy

I'm sure it's cultural exposure: Rodeo, Baseball, Drag racing ... they mean absolutely nothing to > 95% of the world's population.  To me they are as understandable as cricket is to you no doubt.

Much (I'm guessing) of the total atmosphere of your atmospheric rodeo shot last week is only accessible to people who have been to the event.  Maybe my comment was unclear: I was really trying to get over just that: I have no experience, knowlege or interest in the rodeo sport - none.  I have no real desire to want to experience it.  Against that background the qualities of the photostill made it through - that's all.

<<
(like the one of a cat's sphincter muscle)

That's more like it ...

<<<so I will try to return to sending photos that no one has ever paid me for-  when submitting to the gallery.>>>
Just submit the photos you like: heck Chris carries on regardless despite many bad reviews of his "doctored" pictures then for his perseverance comes up with a classic (the tram) last week.

Bob

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/