Re: Late Review of Gallery: 2004-05-08

In a message dated 5/15/04 12:01:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris - Night Rodeo
This is a very acceptable photograph: the blurriness of the riders
adds a mystery to a scene of an event I have absolutely no empathy
with.  Rodeo?  'Bout as understandable as train spotting for a
spectator sport.  Lovely well-executed/presented shot of a subject I'm
not interested in ...

THanks BOb  (with one O)

Probably 'bout the nicest review You've given one of my photos.

I'm startin to get the 'hint' of -uninteresting- subject matter (like the one of a cat's sphincter muscle) -so I will try to return to sending photos that no one has ever paid me for-  when submitting to the gallery.

Seriously- I appreciate Your willingness to do the reviews -and to be honest.

jIMMY