Re: Are we to take C41 dev for granted?

--- "kpp@xxxxxxxxxx" <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> trevor, intra-culture hummor does not work most of
> the times...
> i cannot understand/conceive if your e-mail it is
> genuine humor, or you are scolding me, or what....

Simply humor sir.  It stems from the fact that the
only professional shop I know of in Cairo gives me
dirty negatives and prints.  The frustration is
unbelievable.

> anyway here is a not that serious answer to your
> e-mail....
Thank you.
> if you think that such a method would work, you are
> wrong, and i am unlucky...
>
> 1. the operator i was refering too is distant
> family...so this is a bad PR move

Indeed.

> 2. the guy and his brother have printed all my IPSC
> shooting pics and then some with more serious guns
> than that...they already knew their client, but they
> still had the boldness and courage to make their own
> way

IPSC?

> 3. that lab operator does not know about fear...he
> REALLY is the most experienced, risk-taking and
> battle-hardened cameraman in Greece...i am taliking
> Iraq both of the times, kosovo, serbia, croatia &
> Bosnia...name it, he has been there.(and this is the
> only time i an not hummoring you). so how can i put
> up with any of the REAL thinks that he have seen?

A rogue warrior in a labcoat...I love it.

> 4. it all ends up i am an awfully unlucky bastard...

No, you are not.  You live in Greece.

> BTW what is Snitty?

Snitty is a character adjective describing someone as
arrogant and who quickly makes it a point to both
correct you and belittle your inferior knowledge.
This usually stems from an exagerrated sense of
superiority and being bullied as a youth.

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham