From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 10:30 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: red/blue 3-d imagery (light question, not photography)

No, the idea is to feed two different images to the brain so the brain can form it into a 3-d image. Shining two different colored lights on to one screen just gives you one image. If such a thing would work it would have been discovered before now since people have been playing with stero stuff since the turn of the previous century (1900).