warning

I just received an email purportedly from support@xxxxxxxxxxxx containing the following message and an attachment:

"The sample file you sent contains a new virus version of buppa.k.
Please update your virus scanner with the attached dat file.

Best Regards,
 Keria Reynolds"

I scanned the attachment before downloading and Yahoo told me it contained an uncleanable virus, gave it a specific name and, thankfully, prevented me from downloading it. My first suspicion was not remembering ever sending a sample to Symantec.

Keep you heads up.

Peace!
Sidney