Re: Pass the Camera Project

Karl

Indeed, I have high-res original scans of images from Vagabond + Maverick (+ some wilfully/negligently (?)  crap scans of Raphael's negatives.

I have all the web-used versions on one CD too (including those not shown on the web site for "political" reasons.

Marilyn: good luck!  Sincerely!!!!!!!

Maybe you can resolve the difficulties that plagued certain cameras - maybe you can even get hold of the negatives from Mr F.

Let me know how I can help (off list)

Bob

Message date : May 03 2004, 01:23 PM