RE: Brief comments redux

Thanks Don, for your review

I just noticed that in my two last images on the PF Gallery, art and shadows
were involved.

Pini
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach -  Daliesque, indeed.  Nice interpretation of art in its
setting.  Not an easy thing to do in my experience.  My only change
might have been to slice a little out of the plain space between shadow
and stature to put them in closer proximity.  Just my thought.

Don Roberts