Question about a resume

Hi folks -

I'm submitting a group of images to a gallery for a juried group show and have been so busy getting the pictures together that I didn't notice until today that the I must also submit a resume (nothing more specific than that - the application just says "Enclose one resume") . Since I really don't have any professional photographic experience to speak of, does anyone have any suggestions on what I might give them for that? I was thinking I might write up a short bio (like a paragraph) and try to beef it up with places I've studied, but any tips anyone might have for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Christy
http://www.christybright.com