Re: Review 25 April 2004

The cropping was a bit tight, I had to rotate it a bit and lost some image as a result.  I suppose with the black, I could just fill in those triangles that result.  I'll give it a try.  But the thought did cross my mind about it being tight and confined.  I think that's why I kept it this way.  Thanks for your review, I appreciate it.

Enjoy...Trevor Cunningham

Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Cunningham
View from the prison cell
You had trapped me too.
I like the lightened Egyptian lamp against the nice dark lattice but
you
cropped it too tight.
I like to see more of the lamp hanging and more in the bottom.
Of course you have reasons to doing it that we can't know but this is
my
feelings.
Or, maybe that's what you wanted us to feel ? a sense of prison ?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?