RE: Gallery review 4-24-04

Hi, Trevor,

Thanks for the review, the description of the image is spot on. She is
supposed to POP, out off of the image. The color/b&W separation the
shadow and the softening of the surroundings are meant to do exactly
that.

Her pants are shiny dark brown leather. Cairo, huh? Nah too hot. Had
some very strong Turkish coffee there once..

Les

Les Baldwin
Fashion Portrait
Disturbing.  If it weren?t for the shadow, I?d say she
wasn?t actually sitting in the chair.  It?s kind of
weird.  The contrast in focus and BW/Color makes her
pop out of the picture giving a very assembled look to
it.  She looks shiny.  Not my style at all, but you?d
make a killing here in Cairo with these style
portraits.