Re: Views on PF exhibit photographs

In a message dated 4/16/2004 7:44:12 AM Central Standard Time, Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'll say you inhaled. It was Steve Martin who suggested getting small. George would never have done something as commercial as that.

Greg
SLAP-!

Thanks GREG -
                          I needed that.

You are right (of course) - Steve Martin "Let's Get Small" album 1995.  Maybe Steve inhaled too - I know George did.  But - I swear I heard it somewhere before that.

Maybe- it was 'Real Small'
  • In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were REAL men, women were REAL women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were REAL small furry creatures from Aplha Centauri. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    jIMMY