RE: Review of Gallery for 2004-04-03

Hi Bob, Thanks for your efforts too.

Dof was selected by intention.
Couple...hmm.. me and Peeter ?

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach
Lacks the depth of field it needs: I suspect a wide angle lens (24mm
?) at maximum aperture.  The building in the background is well
positioned but lacks sharpness.  The lens appears (to me anyhap) to
have some barrel distortion: another odd feature is the apparent
*diverging verticals* as if the film plane was tilted down slightly.
I'll forgive the small amount of apparent tilt: with those converging
verticals it's difficult to tell exactly what should be up.  I get the
feeling this was composed to have the right hand column as a false
upright.

What it needs is a couple sat on the seat - as that is where it is in
best focus.