Re: Nile Root - a giant among photo educators

> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/giants/2004-root.html

As sad as this news is, and on spite of never meeting
Nile, his work instills a feeling of urgency to lead a
productive life, and leaves me with a sense of peace
that my friends will acknowledge my company.

To look in and around your own world, and then show
it. That's what a photographer does.

=====