Re: Minarets and mirrors

"Hyperfocal" is easier to achieve than you may think. You don't need a
larger format than 35mm, you don't need f/64, you don't even need Photoshop.

With my Nikon and Nikkor 50/1.8, I have measured hyperfocal distance in a
photograph to stretch from about 2.5m to infinity.

As long as the mirror and the world beyond are at least 2.5 meters away, it
should be no problem, at least for my basic equipment.

Craig D. Heinz
Heinzfoto
Melbourne, Florida USA