Re: JPEG vs GIF vs PNG in word docs

From/Áðü: "Brian van den Broek" bvande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date/Çìåñ: 8-Áðñ-2004, 10:23 ðì
Subject/ÈÝìá: Re: JPEG vs GIF vs PNG

>don't know if it would solve your problem, but it might be worth
>trying to save and edit a quick test file with a .jpg in the
>native OOo format and see if the problem goes away.

It wouldn't
>surprise me if the data structure is smart enough to store the
>.jpg separately and save it only when it was explicitly changed.
>But I'm only guessing.

brian this coinsides with the experieces of mine....that regardless what the size you make a photo ** that has already been inserted in a word doc** the document KB size remains the same... and i have just tried it again in the pc i use to access the web...
maybe the real problem nests elsewhere? if an already inserted pic is up- or down-sixed in a word doc, it WILL soften .Both times....

just athought, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!