Re: employed photographers

I met a guy working now for a church directory company who'd previously been one of only a couple "in house" photographers for one of the big companies here in Tulsa. I think it was Williams, now MCI (?) again. But he was a casualty of their massive downsizing. He'd been off their payroll for at least a year then and that was a year ago this summer.

My national church body used to have its own photographer. When I approached the powers that be some five years ago about the possibility of having another (me), the "office" thought it was a great idea. But there was this thing called budgets and a nation-wide problem of decreasing benevolence.

Peace!
Sidney

karl Shah-Jenner wrote:
Are there any photographers employed 'in house' by companies anywhere these
days, or are companies outsourcing everything?