Re: gallery

Hi, everybody!

Thank You who took the time to comment my dog drinking from the pool.
I already sent a contra-comment, but obviously it got lost (the last week has been devastating regarding connections and windozze environment).
It's all gone sour already, so simply thank You!
Beware, the location will be under inspection in the nearest future!

Peeter,
thinking seriously about the contribution of Mr. Linus Thorvald to the overall order in the Chaos