RE: What's this?

The sample images left me far short of breathless but not being a photojournalist I decided to reserve comment. I also wondered about the statement that the camera's shallow DOF emphasized the speaker in one shot. I have never heard of the author of the article but I began to wonder how much he knew about photography.

Greg