Re: Opinions on PF exhibits on March 27, '04

>                   Bob Talbot - Flamingo
>
> Marvellous!  I love the point of view, and the colors.  Where was it
taken
> from - underneath the flamingo?

Did the explanation not make it through?
It was under the subject line "Re: Gallery Review"
I'll resend it if necessary but I suspect it was before the server
crash

The source image:
http://www.st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk/tempery/flamingoeye.jpg

The flamingo was resting (its beak tucked into its feathers)

Bob