Re: Off to the UK

Mmmm...grits...corn soaked in lye.  I prefer mine on the higher alkaline side myself, with a dash of tobasco sauce when I want to tweak the ulcers.

WRGill@xxxxxxx wrote:

Addendum:
Meaning, I forgot to add that the Southerner's seem to love it and the
Northerner's have no clue as to why. WRGill

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?