FA: Lots of Photo & Equipment Goodies Listed! Please Look!!

Hello All!

We are closing the commercial photo studio portion of our business... please view the myriad of items we have listed for auction on the following link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=studio272&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thanks for looking... and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Janine and Carl

--
Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop

Janine's Images - Studio 272 at PhotoWorkshop.com

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/Studio272

e-mail:  Janine C. Hanson  studio272@xxxxxx