Re: point and shoot question

The cheap ones will always automatically use flash when the exposure
gets more than 2 stops under full sunlight. That's one way to control
exposure :-)

--
Jim Davis
Nature Photography

There was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photog a year or two ago that
shot all or most of his work with a simple P & S camera. I don't recall
if they got in the mag, but I saw him shoot with it on television.

Bill