RE: Autobiographical Images

The symbolism is very interesting John. I also like your image Lilo4LJ which I believe is the first image on the second page of this series. I like the way the corners of the Plexiglas cage frame the head. Its a nice shot. I wouldn't think you could get a decent shot from a display like that but you did it.

Greg