Re: Looking through old magazines

Alan,

Can't argue with you on this one. My work pleases myself and few others. But
I am not foolish enough to say, as Vestal did, that those who don't like my
work are simply not paying attention. And I wouldn't mind having a few crowd
pleasers in my portfolio. Crowd pleasers are not necessarily bad art, as
Vestal seems to imply (although admittedly he may not actually be implying
that, but it does kind of come across that way).

peace

rand