Re: PF Exhibits on 03-20-04

Forumeers,

Time is precious for a while, and I do not have enough of it to do full
reviews. But I had to mention that I REALLY liked the work by Fraser and
Tirado this week, with Roberts and Spirer coming in closely behind.

Since I talked about art in a previous post, I consider Fraser and Tirado to
have taken art photos. Roberts: maybe, maybe not. That is an interpretation.

But what of Spirer's photo? Art? Grab shot? Set-up? To me, it is art. I
don't know if it was a grab shot or a set-up shot, but I do like it. I
assume it was a grab shot. If so, Spirer not only has an eye for
composition, as do Fraser and Tirado, but an ability for instant analysis
and anticipation.

Thanks to everyone who contributed this week, as well as Andy and his
intrepid staff who put the show together.

peace

rand