Re: slight delay in weekend update of gallery

Some of us are slower than others, as we may have had the same feelings as Marilyn has expressed on the workflow from your group, she is more adapt at sharing her emotions, most women seem better equipped in their minds to let folks know what's going on.
I thank you Marilyn, as I too thank David and his staff.
WR