Re: Comments on Homer

I'm sorry Folks, and especially to Bob, for I must be blind,
as I had never seen the face in the composition.
Nor, for that matter, have I ever seen a man on the moon.
I saw a wonderfully rendered photographic composition.
What I did see was a brick wall with both live
and what appeared to me to be dead lichen on it.
In addition to those, I also viewed melting ice on the old brick wall.
Old brick walls with melting ice on them are becoming difficult for me to
locate.
I'm becoming in my later years to like old brick walls,
that are spotted with lichen and melting ice.
WR