Re: Photographing strip malls

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Photographing strip malls
Hmmm.  Photographing strip malls may be more of an advernture than I was expecting.   How much would the Enquirer pay for a photograph of the "Strip Mall Devil"?

If my lenses start rotating 360 degrees on their own (a la the Exorcist) while I'm shooting, I'll be seeing how fast my little white mini van can move {;->

Marilyn
"Strip malls are the spawn of Satan.  Marylin, get some duct tape and fasten down your soul."