Re: PF Exhibits on 03-13-04

First, one of the best groups of pictures I've seen lately.

Jim Davis Smiling Coot in Blue Water
Love the colors and the reflection of the coot. That life could be so
peaceful!

WRGill NIPON
Beautiful. I like the way the background makes the flower heads appear to
be floating.

John Palcewski Maria
Thank you for cropping. I like the portrait on it's own. Looks like Maria
had a bad/good night?

Jim Snarski Lion of Nakaru
Starving lion. A little on the dark side, but that contributes to the
idea of the fate of this poor creature if she doesn't eat soon.

Bob Talbot Wall
The thumbnail looked like a cartoon face. But I like that very much. The
bigger picture, of course, shows more detail, but I can still see the
face with the snowball eyes and the plant tongue sticking out of the
mouth. I like this composition.

Peeter Vissak Ecological footprint
At first glance, this thumbnail appeared to be a torn piece of paper
laying on the ground. My impression was a statement on the way people
litter. This one makes for a good journalistic photo.

jIMMY Harris Snowy Egrets
Hi jIMMY. Haven't seen you for a while. Nice grouping. I like the way the
birds in flight look like lady's handkerchiefs blowing in the wind and
the birds on the ground remind me of clothespins on a line.

Trevor Cunningham Terran Tissue Arrangement C
Beautiful. Love the colors and the composition.

Thanks everyone. Good job!

Shyrell