Re: My first gallery review

Living in Cairo redefines the concept of dust.  I've been here for 2.5 years and I'm still amazed by it.  I'm almost to the point where I'm going to start using it as a filter.  Should invest in canned air when I go back to the States for the summer (they just don't sell it anywhere I know of).  I've got a week coming up and I need a destination for me and my cameras.  I was thinking of returning to Petra and doing a more complete study of the rock formations, but I'd like to do more scenic and architectural studies.  I was thinking Prague, but if there are some other inputs as to a place close to Cairo (preferably not on the Euro, the dollar is weak right now), and I've been to most of them in North Africa and the Middle east (although Lybia has just opened up)...anything dark and mysterious, geologically curious, good drink is a plus, etc...